For Sale $119,900.00
PRICE REDUCED! Now is the time to locate in this active business community on Hwy 371 in Pine River. Easy access on Barclay Avenue, just west of the signalized intersection on Hwy 371, makes this growing commercial neighborhood ideal for your retail or office/service business. Also available is a 2.08 acre tract currently zoned R-2. This tract features Hwy 371 visibility and frontage on the Paul Bunyan Trail.
- Purchase Price: $119,900.00
- Directions: From Baxter, North on Hwy 371 to the stoplight in Pine River - Left on Barclay Ave - This lot is a block north of the stoplight along the Paul Bunyan Trail
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft): 148
- Lot Size (Acres): 3.14
- Road Frontage: Located Along Hwy 371
- Original Price: $149,900.00
- Price Note: PRICE REDUCED TO $119,900 FROM $149,900!
- Property Tax Year: 2019
- Annual Property Tax: $536.00
- Property Features / Assets: Available Lots are as follows: L1B2 (.67ac) $47,900. L2B2 (.67ac) $54,900. L3B2 (.77ac) $67,900. L4B2 (.68ac) $74,900. GL7 (3.14ac) $119,900.
- Water: City
- Sewer: City
- Utilities Available: Natural Gas, Electric, Telephone & Cable
- Neighboring Businesses: Neighboring businesses include ALCO, the Post Office, Pine River State Bank, Fire Department/City Hall, Cenex, Chamber of Commerce, Silbaugh's Department Store, Pinewood Cafe, Pine & Lakes Family Clinic, Lakes Area Pharmacy, Whispering Pines Good Samaritan, Gardiner's Hardware Hank, Houston Ford, Dairy Queen, Holiday Station Store, Johnson Oil, Shamps Meat Market, Econo Lodge, Jerry's Super Valu, American Legion, US Bank, Pine River Country Club, Hunt Utilities Group, plus many more.
- Traffic Counts: 7,000 to 9,900 on Hwy 371 and 1,650 on Barclay West
- MLS #: 4741293
- CC File #: 446
- Zoning: Residential 2
- PID#: 94-231-3302 & 94-231-3303
- Legal Description: Pt GL 7 & Pt SWSW, 31-138-29