For Sale $69,900.00
PRICE REDUCED TO $69,900 FROM $99,000!
Excellent commercial development opportunity along Interstate Highway 35, just 15 minutes west of Duluth and 5 minutes east of Cloquet. Large, 16 acre tract, is located at the NE corner of the I-35 and CR 1 (Thomson Road) intersection in Esko. This I-35 location is a heavily traveled bi-directional thoroughfare that connects the city of Duluth to the St. Paul/Minneapolis area. The bi-directional Thomson Road has traffic leading north into Esko and south down to Jay Cooke State park. Ideal opportunity to erect an appealing northwoods business near the gateway to Duluth.
- Purchase Price: $69,900.00
- Directions: Property is the Northeast corner of the intersection of Interstate Highway 35 and Thomson Road (CR1)
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft): 698
- Lot Size (Acres): 16.04
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular - See Section Map for Estimated Dimensions
- Road Frontage: 1,285' along I-35 (and I-35 Exit Ramp to CR 1), and 273' along Thomson Road (CR1)
- Original Price: $99,000.00
- Price Note: PRICE REDUCED TO $69,900 FROM $99,000!
- Property Tax Year: 2021
- Annual Property Tax: $4,178.00
- Property Features / Assets: Topography: Wetlands (60% - 70%); Uplands (30% - 40%)
- Water: Properties in Esko have private well water
- Sewer: Site has access to City Sewer via Thomson Road and East Riverside Road
- Utilities Available: Site has access to gas and electric via Thomson Road and East Riverside Road
- Neighboring Businesses: Located near Esko Liquors, Minit Mart, Rock Creek Storage, Esko Public Schools, Esko Fire Department, Eskomo Pizza Pies, Spur Station, USPS, plus numerous others within the town of Esko. Additional retailers and service providers are located 5 miles west in Cloquet and 15 miles east in Duluth.
- MLS #: 5622660
- CC File #: 1516
- Zoning: HC-Highway Commcial
- PID#: 78-020-6940 & 78-020-6950
- Legal Description: Lengthy - See Brochure