For Sale $220,000.00
80+ Acres located just northeast of Brainerd on Hwy 210, just after the Brainerd Airport. Zoning is currently rural residential, however the site has been used for sand and gravel extraction. The property is a mix of upland and wetland with rolling topography featuring wooded areas and open land.
- Purchase Price: $220,000.00
- Directions: From Brainerd - East on Hwy 210 past the Brainerd Airport - Property is located on the right (south) side of Hwy 210 across from the Crow Wing County Landfill access Road (CR 147)
- Lot Size (Acres): 87.91
- Lot Dimensions: See Brochure
- Road Frontage: 501.2' and 274.5' along Hwy 210
- Property Tax Year: 2019
- Annual Property Tax: $1,228.00
- Property Features / Assets: Upland Acres: 64.7; Wetland Acres: 23.21. Material Extraction:The site has been used for sand and gravel extraction and class 5 production. The site has had Conditional Use Permits for extraction (See Crow Wing County Land Services for details). Additional material can be mined from the site, however, quantities have not been determined by Seller. Prospective purchases will need to determine that the site will serve their desired purposes.
- Utilities Available: Natural Gas, Electric, Phone, Internet
- Neighboring Businesses: Crow Wing County Landfill, Anderson Brothers Gravel Site, Toms Backhoe Gravel Site, Cemstone, Brainerd Hardwoods, Brainerd Lakes Regional Airport, Hassie's, plus others.
- Traffic Counts: 9,200 on Hwy 210 and 285 on CR 147
- MLS #: 5131194
- CC File #: 1509
- Zoning: Rural Residential 5, Rural Residential 20 and Shoreland District
- PID#: 800361100AA0009, 800361200D00009 & 800361400000009
- Legal Description: Lengthy - See Brochure