For Sale $75,000.00
PENDING! Enjoy Hwy 371 frontage – just north of Sportland Corners in Nisswa. With great Hwy 371 visibility, these large commercial lots are ideal for you to move or expand your business to the Nisswa area. Locals and tourists alike flock to this area for many of their shopping needs – you could be in the middle of it all, located near Hazelwood Drive!
- Purchase Price: $75,000.00
- Directions: From the Hwy 371/CR 77 intersection in Nisswa (Sportland Corners) - North approx. 1/8 mile - Left on Hazelwood Drive - Property is immediately on the left (south)
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft): 45,000
- Lot Size (Acres): 1.03
- Lot Dimensions: 310 x 150 x 295 x 152
- Property Tax Year: 2018 (For Entire Parcel - To Be Re-Assessed w/Subdivision)
- Annual Property Tax: $3,372.00
- Water: City Water is currently not available - A Private Well needs to be installed by the purchaser.
- Sewer: City Sewer is currently not available - A private Septic needs to be installed by the purchaser. City Sewer can be extended at the purchasers own cost to service the property. As of January 1st, 2010, the cost to connect to an existing City Sewer System line will be $6,200/ER (equivalent residential connection)
- Utilities Available: Natural Gas & Electric
- Neighboring Businesses: Located along the Hwy 371 corridor, neighboring businesses include Wendy's, Nisswa Building Supply, Frandsen Bank, Days Inn, Nisswa Marine, Liquid Reflektions, Holiday Gas Station, Glynlyon, Schaefer's Foods, Blackridge Bank, Spirits of Nisswa, Subway, Petals & Beans, Anytime Fitness, Animal House, Belle Cheveax Salon & Spa, Grandview Resort, Zorbaz, Bar Harbor plus many other unique retail/food/specialty shops within the town of Nisswa
- Traffic Counts: 16,700 on Hwy 371
- MLS #: 4290697
- CC File #: 994
- Zoning: HB-Highway Business
- PID#: Pt of 280143100AA0009
- Legal Description: That part of the NE 1/4 of SW 1/4, Section 14, Township 135 North, Range 29 West, Crow Wing County, Minnesota, lying East of the West 720.41 feet thereof and lying North of the South 383.00 feet there of. Subject to easements, restriction, and reservations of record.