Grow your business in the newly developing West Baxter Business Park. Easy access to Hwy 210, access to a rail spur, and flexible site sizes make this your best investment choice. “Shovel-Ready” sites available within three phases of development. The Brainerd Lakes Area is one of the fastest growing regions of Minnesota – now is the time to claim your shovel-ready site.
- Directions: From the Baxter Hwy 210/371 intersection - West on Hwy 210 approx. 4 miles - Left (south) on Timberwood Drive
- Road Frontage: Timberwood Drive & Independence Road,
- Price Note: Lots start at $1.25/sq. ft. (Assessments Paid) - See Page 8 in the Brochure for Lot Layout and Phases.
- Property Features / Assets: See page 8 in Brochure for Lot Layout and Phases. The two lots located along the east Independence Drive cul-de-sac are on a paved road, have City sewer & water, plus all other utilities to the site (gas, electric, phone & internet). Lots are Shovel-Ready. Visit the following link for more details: http://mn.gov/deed/business/locating-minnesota/land-bldg/shovel-ready/west-baxter.jsp. Depth to Bedrock: 100' - 150' Consisting chiefly of siltstone with some sandstone. Surficial Water Table is 20'.
- Water: City (12" Water Main")
- Sewer: City (8" Sewer)
- Electric – Phase: Maximum demand that can be served on site is 1,200 kW, 3-Phase
- Utilities Available: Crow Wing Power (Electric), CTC (Fiber) & Xcel Energy (Natural Gas)
- Neighboring Businesses: Current West Baxter Business Park businesses include Brock White and Simonson Lumber.
- Traffic Counts: 9,200 on Hwy 210
- CC File #: 852
- Zoning: General Industrial & Business Gateway